The infoCONSTRUCT catalogue
In a world where information and image are the base of success in business, InfoCONSTRUCT brings an innovator offer. Being an advertising company, with a vast experience in promotion, infoCONSTRUCT succeeded in bringing on the market a complete catalogue of the companies in construction field and other collateral fields. At the same time, INFOCONSTRUCT SRL is the single company in the field having implemented the quality management system ISO 9001:2000 awarded by TUV.
The catalogue is biennial. With a printing number of 200,000 copie/year (50,000 catalogues and 150,000 CDs) distributed totally free and with more than 1.500.000 displays on our site www.infoconstruct.ro, the catalogue infoCONSTRUCT is the only biennial catalogue in the field complete audited and certified by B.R.A.T. - Romanian Audit Bureau of Printing Number.
The catalogue is presently at the 24th edition and it is permanently improved. The quality of images, the thoroughly organization, the presence of the on-line databases infoconstruct.ro, constructii-transilvania.ro, constructii-moldova.ro, constructii-muntenia.ro and of the multimedia CD, make the infoCONSTRUCT catalogue an unbeatable offer.
The advantages of infoCONSTRUCT package
All the firms registered within infoCONSTRUCT catalogue supplementary benefit of the following promotion ways:
- free registration in the infoCONSTRUCT CD with the informations and pictures from the catalogue;
- free registration inside infoconstruct.ro site and infoconstruct.com with the informations and pictures from the catalogue;
- In accordance with the region where your firm is established you will de registered free inside one of the tree regional infoCONSTRUCT sites
: www.constructii-transilvania.ro, www.constructii-muntenia.ro, www.constructii-moldova.ro;
- free adding of announcements, news or auctions;
- weekly newsletter with informations from constructions sent to over 40000 e-mail addresses of companies in construction field and other collateral fields;
Announcements, news, auctions
- The infoCONSTRUCT clients can advertise their products for free on any of the above sites ;
- The infoCONSTRUCT clients can add news for free on any of the mentioned sites(ex. The X firma opened a new
working place at...);
- The infoCONSTRUCT clients can add auctions for necessary products or services on any of the above sites
The administratation of your caompany details
The clients of the infoCONSTRUCT catalogue can renew the informations from inside the above sites using the "Client login" link. They can modify the contact details, addresses, phone numbers, e-mails, webs, activiti fields or company description. By the help of this module, they can also add personalized announcements. So it can be created a personal web page hosted inside the most visited site with complete informations about companies in construction field and other collateral fields.
CD - Base FREE
For the clients of the catalogue it is granted as a BONUS the FREE registration within CD - Base infoCONSTRCUT. This CD includes all the information and images existing in the catalogue and is distributed free of charge in a printing number of 150,000 copies.
The clients of the catalogue benefit of the following bonus:
- The clients of the catalogue benefit of the following bonus:
FREE registration within the Internet data base
- a free web page with the image in the catalogue of the type
- 1 e-mail account of the type email@example.com
The catalogue distribution is done FREE :
- at fairs, exhibitions, symposiums in the field (but not only), where
infoCONSTRUCT participates with his own stand;
- to the existing company in the catalogue;
- to the companies acting in the field;
- in business centers;
- to all the physical or legal persons interested in;
- to the public institutions (Chamber of Commerce, town halls, prefect's offices);
- in hotels, business centers, airports, embassies, consulates, etc.
- covers, colour stamp, backbone logo, web at the chapter, web at the beginning of the chapter,
logo on CD, bag covers for CD, banner on site, etc.
No fees will be retained for the dummy, the dummy remaining of infoCONSTRUCT property.
The catalogue chapters:
1. Designing, arhitecture, city planning, design, software
2. Topography, geodesy, survey, construction labs
3. Consultancy, buiding site management, credentials, examination, working medicine
4. Contrctors, civil engineering, industrial engineering
5. Arrangements, Paintings, plasters
6. Special construction workings - demolitions, foundations, concret cutting, telecommunications constructions, fuel stations constructions, drillings
7. Town constructions, roads rehabilitation and construction, railways, bridges, road markings
8. Wood constructions and structures, wood houses, wood treatment
9. Industrial halls, metalic constructions and structures, outside posters and accesories
10. Roofs, covers, terraces, chimneis
11. Metallic confections, wrought iron, stainless, storage systems, grills, nets, iron plates, iron processing
12. Insulations, termal insulations, phonic insulations, special coverages(anticaustic, surfaces treatment, cathodic protection), leak-proofings
13. Lighting systems, electrical cables, lighting souces, automations, buidings automation (BMS)
14. Industrial systems, water, sewerage, epuration, drainage, filtration, water treatment, septics, pipes, gauges, hydrants
15. Sanitations, thermal installations, plumbing, gas, unconventional energy installations(solar, geothermal, aeolian)
16. Cooling, ventilation, humidifiers, unhumidifiers, purificators, cannulars and accesories
17. Glass, glass decorations, staqined glass, mirrors, glass furniture, lusters, windows, thermoinsulant windows, secured glass, window foils
18. PVC, Aluminium joinery, curtain walls, front parts, front parts
19. Wood joinery, slaty wood, wood steps, lumber
20. Interior exterior doors, garage doors, industrial doors, barriers, revolving shutters, rolling shutters, gratings
21. AL, PVC, wood, glass, ironware equipments, accesories and specific materials for joinery
22. Window blinds, covers, brissoleils, roller blinds, curtains, galleries, accesories and components for assembling
23. Construction materials - warehouses, supply bases
24. Construction materials - metallurgy - iron, iron plates, nails, wires, reinforced, structures, iron pipes, assembling parts
25. Construction materials- cement, concrete, ballast-hole products, bricks, BCA, BCU, additives, pavements, borders, slabs, culverts, fences, pillars, tubes
26. Marble, monolith, ceilings, wall papers, glass bricks, tapes, accesories for fitting outs and finishings
27. Sandstone, faience, ceramics, porcelains, faucets, , bathroom furniture, accesories
28. Varnishes, paintings, primers, putties, addesives, diluting agents, plasters
29. Floors - parquette, PVC, industrial, floating, moquette, carpets, sport, special
30. Pools, saunas, fireplaces, fitness halls equipments, biliards, accesories
31. House furniture, office furniture, commercial places, baruri, kitchens, labor-saving devices. Ironware, furniture accesories
32. Garden - furniture, landscape arhitecture, ornamental plants and goods, fountains, sculpture, urban furniture, irrigation sytems, gardening tools
33. Prevention equipments and systems, fire protection and extiction, safety systems, gauard, interphones, alarms, video surveillance, cabling, antennas
34. Different services, utilitarian climbing, cleaning services and products, disinfection, pest control, accesories
35. Protection equipment for work
36. Mechanical equipment for buidings - elevators, rolling ladders and footbridges, central vacuum systems
37. Construction site arrangement - containers, modular cabins, eco toilets, scaffoldings, encasings, enclosures, construction site elevators and platforms
38. Instruments, devices, equipments, welding devices, cutting devices, polishing devices, drilling devices, clamping instruments, humid finishing equipments, lighting systems, measuring and control devices, designing and verification of products, exchange parts and consumables, storage batteries, abrasives, compressors
39. Equipments: constructions equipments, quarry and balast equipments, concrete production and pre-fabricated concrete production equipments, asphalt production and road repair equipments, plater equipments, accesories an exchange parts
40. Transportation, merchandise transportation, service, exchange parts, oils, removals, buses, trucks, utilitarians
41. Real estates, developers, financial sources, mortgages, banks, insurances, leasing
42. Fairs, exibitions, stalls
43. Media (radio, Tv, papers), advertising production
Information on the dummy:
For a faster and of high quality preparation of the dummy which will be published in the catalogue, the client it is necessary to present the following materials:
- For the clients who have the dummies already processed:
The files size: CorelIDRAW (.CDR), Adobe photoshop (.jpg, .psd, .tif), 300 dpi,
Appurtenant fonts or converted at curves.
Witness point print.
- For the clients which dummies are to be carried out by infoCONSTRUCT:
Photos and printings of good quality.
Logo with percentages of colour CMYK and respective fonts.
November 2009 release of the 25-th edition for the catalogue with firms of constructions
, arangements, joinery ...